Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Case of Emergency Hit Play - Part 5

Well here it is, the final installment of the playlist series.  I haven't figured out how we'll reveal who's playlist belongs to who, but I'll put something together soon.  What I personally liked the most about this little experiment was picking up a few new songs I hadn't heard before and adding them to my rotation.  The idea of having music be part of the posts once and while has grown on me, so send over some ideas in the comments and I'll include them.

The trail conditions page has seen some activity head on over and see if one of your trails has been added.  Thanks for the input to those that have added to it, much appreciated.  The more I look at it the more I think I really need to incorporate a google map into the project, something that could quickly show where there are reports. I'll see what I can come up with.

If you missed the reasoning behind the Emergency Playlist please see the first installment for an explanation.
*Note: If you're using a feed reader to view this then you will not be able to see the music player embedded in each post.


Dead Weather - I Cut Like a Buffalo

Sonic Youth - Kool Thing

Wolfmother - Woman

Beck - Hell Yes

Eve (feat. Stephen and Damian Marley) - No No No

1 comment:

Jay said...

My father is an aficionado of classical music. I recently asked him to provide me with a list of what he considers to be the most important classical works. I've been listening while running to the almost 100 hours of music he gave me. I've enjoyed the diversity and musical education. While climbing Neff's this past Sunday I listened to Beethoven's 9th as the sun was rising. WOW! My hair was literally standing on end and I felt as if I had wings. F'n amazing!!