Sunday, March 25, 2012

Antelope Is. Buffalo Run Pictures











I had a great day out on Antelope Island taking pictures of Jim Skagg's Antelope Island Buffalo Run races. I hit the trail at 5:40am to get out ahead of the 50 mile runners and quickly over heated and had to switch into a short sleeve shirt, I could tell that Jim had paid off the weather gods again and it was going to be another speculator sunny warm day on the island. For some people the weather was a little to nice and there were a few complaints of cramping due to the heat, but for the most part everybody was ecstatic to be running snow free trails on such a perfect day. Jim's race seems to be getting bigger and better every year. Congratulations to everybody who came out and towed the line. I'll be uploading pictures to my flickr account soon.

1 comment:

LEWIS said...

Great photos Greg- good to see you out there!